Fibre is fast becoming the preferred method of delivery for modern data systems. The high bandwidth over long distances, coupled with improved security and good resilience (EMI/RMI), makes fibre an excellent choice when designing computer networks.
T.I.S. Ltd offers the complete installation service from initial site survey through to design and installation. Each fibre link is then tested using an OTDR (Optical Time Domain Reflector) with results produced on paper or disk.
Each system is installed and tested to the latest standards and carries up to a Twenty Five Year Manufacturers Warranty.
- Blown fibre
- Multimode - 50/125 mm & 62.5/125 mm
- Single mode 9/125
- ST / SC / MT-RJ terminations
- Campus and building backbones
- Fault identification and rectification
- Fibre to the desk (MT-RJ)
- Hot Melt terminating
- Fusion splicing (Tritec)
- Pig tails
- Patch panels
Supply only products
- Simplex patch leads
- Duplex patch leads
- ST / SC / MTRJ converters
- Wavetek MTS5100 Optical Time Domain Reflexometer
- Wintrace 9551 display software for use with the Wavetek
- OTDR Fluke DSP 4000 optical source and power meters